Re: Nasty colour differences between browsers

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hi Carl,
      That's quite a piece you wrote, thanks!
      I still have to let it all sink in a bit, but maybe I should clarify a few details first. The image on Flickr is a CS4 composite of a series of pre-cropped screenshots from the Toshiba laptop. I made that composite to make comparing the screenshots more convenient. I'm afraid you'll have to take my word for it when I say they show exactly what I saw on that (uncalibrated) Toshiba screen in those browser windows.

      On a technical note: connected to my working PC I have Mitsubishi + Eizo CRT monitors, both calibrated using an X-Rite Monaco OPTIX calibrator/profiler, so I'd really have to do my best to seriously ruin my source material ; )

      Kind regards,

      Erik Leeman

      (www.erikleeman.com)