Re: Zombies-

  • afrenyo
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 18, 2009
      Well, I am sure Paris Hilton and Paris, Texas will make up for the slack.
      (Have no doubt, Paris Disneyworld won't be far behind)

      I suspect though that Disneyland, French Telecom, Coca Cola and such companies promoting the event would only emphasize yet another imposition of American Culture.

      Perhaps the town of Vimy may be a strong candidate for becoming the seed of such an exhibitionist festivity in France, where the Canadian War Memorial has reportedly been a great draw for such acts ;^)

      Still, a world wide coverage of the event should generate a nice collection of colorful panoramas. I expect to be out an about . . .

      Maybe Hans would wanna host some . . .