create & embed a restaurant tour for free

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15 7:53 AM
      (commercial announcement, sorry for cross-posting)

      As part of our new tour builder / embeddable tour widget, this month we have
      a nice offer. You can use our online tour builder and create a tour (using
      your existing panos on 360cities, or new ones) of any restaurant, and embed
      it in your client's site, FREE for 3 years. (It's up to you whether you
      charge them for photography)

      You can read more here.
      http://www.360cities.net/virtual-tour/restaurant-tour-promotion

      good luck, and I look forward to seeing lots of tasty tours :)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin