Re: Axalp-Ebenfluh air force firing range

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      Right,
      this is exactly what I do in such cases, use Photoshop and try to fix it far as possible.
      Of course it would be easier to use the fisheye, but would you see and details in the distance? probably not, therefore I prefer to use the 24mm lens and take 3 rows at minimum or 50mm with 6 rows.
      i.e like this panorama I took at 50mm:
      http://www.360cities.net/image/switzerland-axalp-flight-demonstration

      In that case I reduced it to 30k to not exceed the JPG limit...