Re: PanoGoogle: labeling/tagging VR sites please help

  • macbenutzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, marco trezzini <3z@...> wrote:

      > Panogoogle: the VR Search Engine - http://www.panogoogle.com - contact@...
      >
      > hi,
      > first I want to thank you for the daily incoming mails with VR sites
      > to add to the PanoGoogle index,
      > in addition to my daily entries, this makes the index grow at a nice
      > speed. For sure there are many more great sites out there ... so
      > please keep sending us your VR sites url and your name and lastname,
      > so that we can add the promotion.

      Hi Marco, Hello to all the others on this list,

      just a short story about this service: i mailed Marco about half an hour ago to ask him if he would add my website to his index. He did that (almost immedately) and the first thing i found using this service was that i was under the selection of photographers for the Autopano Panobook 2010. :-)) which i did not know until now...

      Thank you very much!!! After all a very useful service ;-)

      Peter/360pixel.de