PanoGoogle: labeling/tagging VR sites please help

  • marco trezzini
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      Panogoogle: the VR Search Engine - http://www.panogoogle.com - contact@...

      hi,
      first I want to thank you for the daily incoming mails with VR sites
      to add to the PanoGoogle index,
      in addition to my daily entries, this makes the index grow at a nice
      speed. For sure there are many more great sites out there ... so
      please keep sending us your VR sites url and your name and lastname,
      so that we can add the promotion.

      Now to make it better it is possible to "label" (which is basically a
      tagging) included VR sites.
      These labels appear on top of the search results and when clicked, the
      search results will be filtered
      showing only the results in the labeled sites.
      For example with the label "VR Blog" your search query will be only in
      VR blogs.
      After having decided for the appropriate labels, I will add them to
      the sites in the index, and from then on to all the new additions.

      My question is: what are the appropriate labels to categorize VR
      panorama sites, I thought of the ones below, but since one brain is
      always much more limited then many, please be so kind to suggest
      others, better ones, or just some I didn't thought of at "contact@...
      " Thank you for your thoughts.

      VR Blogs
      Community Projects (wwp, viewat, 360cities etc)
      City Tours
      Photographer Showcase
      VR Tools which could include VR Hardware VR Software
      one which would be very useful is a label to define a photographers
      site, where he is offering his professional services, really have no
      idea how to call this label ? Photography services, commercial site,
      VR services... any idea ? please use this mail to answer: contact@...

      thanks
      your
      marco

      Panogoogle: the VR Search Engine - http://www.panogoogle.com - contact@...
    • macbenutzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, marco trezzini <3z@...> wrote:

        > Panogoogle: the VR Search Engine - http://www.panogoogle.com - contact@...
        >
        > hi,
        > first I want to thank you for the daily incoming mails with VR sites
        > to add to the PanoGoogle index,
        > in addition to my daily entries, this makes the index grow at a nice
        > speed. For sure there are many more great sites out there ... so
        > please keep sending us your VR sites url and your name and lastname,
        > so that we can add the promotion.

        Hi Marco, Hello to all the others on this list,

        just a short story about this service: i mailed Marco about half an hour ago to ask him if he would add my website to his index. He did that (almost immedately) and the first thing i found using this service was that i was under the selection of photographers for the Autopano Panobook 2010. :-)) which i did not know until now...

        Thank you very much!!! After all a very useful service ;-)

        Peter/360pixel.de