Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Object software

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 6, 2009
      Quoting Matt Smith <masmith@...>:

      > Here is a better shot for a shoe
      >
      > http://www.photospherix.com/4b.asp?aid=shoe_1.swf&theID=219

      they are nicely done. I can't quite figure out how.
      the shoelaces don't seem to move at all so I'm guessing you have built some sort
      of a rig and move the camera or even have lots of cameras.
      That may be it because 32 pictures is better than 20 and another 12 pictures is
      trivial unless that means another 12 cameras ;-)

      regards

      mick

    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 6, 2009