Re: [PanoToolsNG] flash

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2009
      I sort of got my exercise working. I learnt quite a bit . I think that there is
      a lot to do with flash and it's time line thingy is quite friendly.
      I haven't got to grips with the way to do things but hey.
      http://panagito.com/
      the top post about a game 2nd link.
      I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me how to do transparent object
      movies in flash. I did one adapting something I bought. why doesn't the garden
      gnome guy do transparent flash object movies please ( pretty please, with knobs
      on and sugar on top )

      regards

      mick