Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: JavaScript-only panorama player

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 4, 2009
      You guys know that it's not really JavaScript that's doing the rendering right?
      It's a JavaScript interface to the OpenGL -- which is what Tom S.' viewer is written
      in so Tom S. should be able to configure his viewer to run in a browser the
      same way and Tom S.' viewer is a lot better and offers more options and this
      might be a way to make it cross platform.

      Tom, you are in a good spot...