Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Illusional rooms

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
      Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

      > Great!!!
      > Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.
      > :-)
      > Lucky you Peter, you could take the panos!!!

      brilliant!!

    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
        Sometime around 3/10/09 (at 11:52 +0200) luca vascon said:

        >Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.

        Heh. Then lose your soul here:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7I5O-YsUL4

        Watch the whole thing, but particularly from about 6:20 through to
        7:20 or so. Major altered-reality party event.

        I've just been invited to go to the last night of Carnyville 2009
        tonight, so I'm topping up the charge on my camera batteries and
        heading out. Best bit? It happens two blocks from my son's university
        halls of residence, so I've put his name on the guest list!

        :-)