Re: Virtual Tours Suck compared to LIVE video

  • RichardG
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 2, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "aaronmspence" <aaron@...> wrote:

      > So say these fools on their website:
      >
      > http://www.timesciences.net/
      >
      > "Now, Time Sciences Television is offering to shoot Broadcast Quality Home Movies of any listing... for only $200 each. "
      >
      > Check out the Broadcast quality... it's worse than any online video I've seen in years. Hilarious stuff.
      >
      > - Aaron.

      Agree!
      Powered by: http://flowplayer.org/index.html
      check out: http://www.harrods.com/harrodsstore/experience
      looks like Harrods is back
      Richard
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 68 of 68 , Oct 11, 2009
        Erik, that really is a most WONDERFUL panorama. I was enthralled.
        The bokeh is beautiful and, as you imply, a great advantage of the
        modestly priced Zenitar.

        Roger W.

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com