Re: [PanoToolsNG] Virtual Tours Suck compared to LIVE video

  • Trausti Hraunfjord
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 2, 2009
      LOL

      This is so 80's... horrifying - to say it nicely.

      It IS a joke? Right? No one can seriously be in business with crap like
      this?

      Trausti

      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:48 PM, aaronmspence <aaron@...> wrote:

      > So say these fools on their website:
      >
      > http://www.timesciences.net/
      >
      > "Now, Time Sciences Television is offering to shoot Broadcast Quality Home
      > Movies of any listing... for only $200 each. "
      >
      > Check out the Broadcast quality... it's worse than any online video I've
      > seen in years. Hilarious stuff.
      >
      > - Aaron.

    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 68 of 68 , Oct 11, 2009
        Erik, that really is a most WONDERFUL panorama. I was enthralled.
        The bokeh is beautiful and, as you imply, a great advantage of the
        modestly priced Zenitar.

        Roger W.

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com