Virtual Tours Suck compared to LIVE video

  • aaronmspence
    Message 1 of 68 , Oct 2, 2009
      So say these fools on their website:

      http://www.timesciences.net/

      "Now, Time Sciences Television is offering to shoot Broadcast Quality Home Movies of any listing... for only $200 each. "

      Check out the Broadcast quality... it's worse than any online video I've seen in years. Hilarious stuff.

      - Aaron.
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 68 of 68 , Oct 11, 2009
        Erik, that really is a most WONDERFUL panorama. I was enthralled.
        The bokeh is beautiful and, as you imply, a great advantage of the
        modestly priced Zenitar.

        Roger W.

        --
        Business: www.adex-japan.com