Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Leica M9 + Nikon 10.5 Fisheye ??

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      Quoting crane@...:

      > Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:
      >
      > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
      > > :-D
      >
      > Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school

      I made a little bit of a study years ago, I read that Venice came about because
      it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route trading
      from the east and then added value on to Germany.

    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        > it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route
        > trading
        > from the east and then added value on to Germany.

        I think the silk route came from the east to levant which I supppose is
        palestine or what's left of it and they shipped it out from there.

      • Carl von Einem
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Posted by: "luca vascon"

          > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
          > :-D

          Exactly! :-)

          I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
          urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

          Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

          > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
          > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
          > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

          Let's meet in Memmingen!

          Carl

          > 2009/10/2 Carl von Einem <einem@...>
          >
          >> > My "Zeiss Ikon SW" body has the same Leica M bayonet. If I had a shaved
          >> > 10.5 (instead i "only" have a 8mm Nikkor) I could visit Novoflex in
          >> > Memmingen to try out that adapter. That would be a fun project.
          >> > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?
        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2009
            yessss

            www.canalview.it