Re: [PanoToolsNG] Leica M9 + Nikon 10.5 Fisheye ??

  • Thomas Krueger
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from Switzerland I will
      drive through Memmingen - and I have a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

      -----
      Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

        > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
        > :-D

        Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school ?
        ;-P
        regards

        mick

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Quoting crane@...:

          > Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:
          >
          > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
          > > :-D
          >
          > Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school

          I made a little bit of a study years ago, I read that Venice came about because
          it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route trading
          from the east and then added value on to Germany.

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
            > it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route
            > trading
            > from the east and then added value on to Germany.

            I think the silk route came from the east to levant which I supppose is
            palestine or what's left of it and they shipped it out from there.

          • Carl von Einem
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
              Posted by: "luca vascon"

              > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
              > :-D

              Exactly! :-)

              I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
              urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

              Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

              > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
              > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
              > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

              Let's meet in Memmingen!

              Carl

              > 2009/10/2 Carl von Einem <einem@...>
              >
              >> > My "Zeiss Ikon SW" body has the same Leica M bayonet. If I had a shaved
              >> > 10.5 (instead i "only" have a 8mm Nikkor) I could visit Novoflex in
              >> > Memmingen to try out that adapter. That would be a fun project.
              >> > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?
            • luca vascon
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 3, 2009
                yessss

                2009/10/3 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

                > Posted by: "luca vascon"
                > >
                > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                > > :-D
                >
                > Exactly! :-)
                >
                > I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
                > urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?
                >
                > Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"
                >
                > > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
                > > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
                > > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.
                >
                > Let's meet in Memmingen!
                >
                > Carl

                > shaved