Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Leica M9 + Nikon 10.5 Fisheye ??

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
      :-D

      2009/10/2 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

      > My "Zeiss Ikon SW" body has the same Leica M bayonet. If I had a shaved
      > 10.5 (instead i "only" have a 8mm Nikkor) I could visit Novoflex in
      > Memmingen to try out that adapter. That would be a fun project.
      > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?
      >
      > Carl
      >
      > Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"
      > >
      > > Thinking about upgrading my camera and downsizing the camera bag...
      > >
      > > The Leica M9 could be an alternative, if it's possible to mount the
      > shaved
      > > Nikon 10.5 Fisheye. Novoflex offers an adapter for this combination, the
      > > LEM/NIK.
      > > http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/adapters/adapter-finder/
      > >
      > > Anybody - Luca Vascon, Andrew Nemeth ?? - has tested such a combination
      > with
      > > one of the older analogue M Leicas like the M7 or M6?

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Thomas Krueger
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from Switzerland I will
        drive through Memmingen - and I have a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

        -----
        Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

          > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
          > :-D

          Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school ?
          ;-P
          regards

          mick

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
            Quoting crane@...:

            > Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:
            >
            > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
            > > :-D
            >
            > Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school

            I made a little bit of a study years ago, I read that Venice came about because
            it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route trading
            from the east and then added value on to Germany.

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
              > it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route
              > trading
              > from the east and then added value on to Germany.

              I think the silk route came from the east to levant which I supppose is
              palestine or what's left of it and they shipped it out from there.

            • Carl von Einem
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                Posted by: "luca vascon"

                > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                > :-D

                Exactly! :-)

                I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
                urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

                Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

                > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
                > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
                > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

                Let's meet in Memmingen!

                Carl

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 3, 2009