Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Leica M9 + Nikon 10.5 Fisheye ??

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
      :-D

      2009/10/2 Carl von Einem <einem@...>

      > My "Zeiss Ikon SW" body has the same Leica M bayonet. If I had a shaved
      > 10.5 (instead i "only" have a 8mm Nikkor) I could visit Novoflex in
      > Memmingen to try out that adapter. That would be a fun project.
      > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?
      >
      > Carl
      >
      > Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"
      > >
      > > Thinking about upgrading my camera and downsizing the camera bag...
      > >
      > > The Leica M9 could be an alternative, if it's possible to mount the
      > shaved
      > > Nikon 10.5 Fisheye. Novoflex offers an adapter for this combination, the
      > > LEM/NIK.
      > > http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/adapters/adapter-finder/
      > >
      > > Anybody - Luca Vascon, Andrew Nemeth ?? - has tested such a combination
      > with
      > > one of the older analogue M Leicas like the M7 or M6?

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        Carl von Einem wrote:

        > That would be a fun project.
        > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?

        Take an unshaved one. You see the lens shade in the image, but for a
        test it should suffice...

        best regards
      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Down sizing your cash pile also eh\ :-?

          Thomas Krueger wrote:
          > Thinking about upgrading my camera and downsizing the camera bag...
          >
          > The Leica M9 could be an alternative,
        • Thomas Krueger
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
            In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from Switzerland I will
            drive through Memmingen - and I have a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

            -----
            Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
              Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

              > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
              > :-D

              Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school ?
              ;-P
              regards

              mick

            • crane@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                Quoting crane@...:

                > Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:
                >
                > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                > > :-D
                >
                > Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school

                I made a little bit of a study years ago, I read that Venice came about because
                it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route trading
                from the east and then added value on to Germany.

              • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                  > it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route
                  > trading
                  > from the east and then added value on to Germany.

                  I think the silk route came from the east to levant which I supppose is
                  palestine or what's left of it and they shipped it out from there.

                • Carl von Einem
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Posted by: "luca vascon"

                    > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                    > :-D

                    Exactly! :-)

                    I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
                    urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

                    Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

                    > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
                    > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
                    > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

                    Let's meet in Memmingen!

                    Carl

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 3, 2009