interesting rooms

  • panobanano
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      i just posted some recent panos taken at "Lightborne Productions." They specialize in post production of videos, mostly music videos. Anyway what is interesting is their facility. In an old industrial building, they have created something that looks like it came out of the book "Dinotopia" or maybe "Myst". It is kinda post industrial with over size doors and other unusual features such as green fluorescent lights that illuminate the mechanical systems behind glass walls. My favorite feature is the strange "dinosaur" spine concrete stairway that I tried to highlight in one of the panos. If you are interested take a look here: <http://rackphoto.com/pp/lightborne/>

      ronrack