RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Illusional rooms

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2009
      Honey, the horse is stealing all the sheets - again... :o)

      Great pano!

      Mark
      www.northernlight.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com

    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2009

        > > Japanese artist Tatzu Nishi turns civic monuments into weird interior features of temporary "rooms"
        > > http://www.boingboing.net/2009/09/02/tatzu-nishis-weirdly.html

        > panorama link =
        > http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace.htm

        Here is the other statue he has turned into a "room"
        http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace2.htm

        This is what the statue looked like before
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/sftrajan/3722446870/

        if you open the cupboard in the room you see the horse's head.

        Peter M
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2009
          On 10/2/2009 6:59 PM, panovrx's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
          typed ...:
          >>> Japanese artist Tatzu Nishi turns civic monuments into weird
          >>> interior features of temporary "rooms"
          >>> http://www.boingboing.net/2009/09/02/tatzu-nishis-weirdly.html
          >> panorama link =
          >> http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace.htm
          >

          > Here is the other statue he has turned into a "room"
          > http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace2.htm

          What interesting things Tatzu does to existing artwork.

          > This is what the statue looked like before
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/sftrajan/3722446870/
          >
          > if you open the cupboard in the room you see the horse's head.
          >
          > Peter M

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
            Great!!!
            Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.
            :-)
            Lucky you Peter, you could take the panos!!!

            2009/10/3 Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...>

            > On 10/2/2009 6:59 PM, panovrx's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
            > typed ...:
            > >> panorama link =
            > >> http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace.htm
            > >

            > > Here is the other statue he has turned into a "room"
            > > http://www.mediavr.com/warpeace2.htm
            >
            > What interesting things Tatzu does to existing artwork.
            >
            > > This is what the statue looked like before
            > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/sftrajan/3722446870/
            > >
            > > if you open the cupboard in the room you see the horse's head.
            > >
            > > Peter M
            >

            > Pat Swovelin
            > Cool Guy @ Large

            Luca Vascon.

            www.canalview.it
            www.officinepanottiche.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
              Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

              > Great!!!
              > Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.
              > :-)
              > Lucky you Peter, you could take the panos!!!

              brilliant!!

            • crane@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
                Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

                > Great!!!
                > Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.
                > :-)
                > Lucky you Peter, you could take the panos!!!

                it's like that scene in close encounters where he make a big model of the
                mountain in his front room.

              • Keith Martin
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 3, 2009
                  Sometime around 3/10/09 (at 11:52 +0200) luca vascon said:

                  >Whatever interferes with space and perception is taking my soul.

                  Heh. Then lose your soul here:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7I5O-YsUL4

                  Watch the whole thing, but particularly from about 6:20 through to
                  7:20 or so. Major altered-reality party event.

                  I've just been invited to go to the last night of Carnyville 2009
                  tonight, so I'm topping up the charge on my camera batteries and
                  heading out. Best bit? It happens two blocks from my son's university
                  halls of residence, so I've put his name on the guest list!

                  :-)