Re: [PanoToolsNG] Leica M9 + Nikon 10.5 Fisheye ??

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
      I had an M6.
      I'm very very very happy do have been able to get rid of it!
      :-)

      So..
      When I saw M8 chart I thought, well, it would be great!!!
      Then I saw the thing.
      You have to dismantle the camera ass to change SD or battery.

      I had the novoflex Contax to Leica.
      Worked well.
      I still have it.
      First M9 I get in my hands will recieve a 16mm Contax Fisheye Distagon to
      make a panotry.

      2009/10/2 Thomas Krueger <krueger@...>

      > Thinking about upgrading my camera and downsizing the camera bag...
      >
      > The Leica M9 could be an alternative, if it's possible to mount the shaved
      > Nikon 10.5 Fisheye. Novoflex offers an adapter for this combination, the
      > LEM/NIK.
      > http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/adapters/adapter-finder/
      >
      > Anybody - Luca Vascon, Andrew Nemeth ?? - has tested such a combination
      > with
      > one of the older analogue M Leicas like the M7 or M6?
      >

      > -----
      > Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
        My "Zeiss Ikon SW" body has the same Leica M bayonet. If I had a shaved
        10.5 (instead i "only" have a 8mm Nikkor) I could visit Novoflex in
        Memmingen to try out that adapter. That would be a fun project.
        Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?

        Carl

        Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
          Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
          :-D

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
            Carl von Einem wrote:

            > That would be a fun project.
            > Only who in southern Germany has a shaved 10.5?

            Take an unshaved one. You see the lens shade in the image, but for a
            test it should suffice...

            best regards
          • Ken Warner
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
              Down sizing your cash pile also eh\ :-?

              Thomas Krueger wrote:
              > Thinking about upgrading my camera and downsizing the camera bag...
              >
              > The Leica M9 could be an alternative,
            • Thomas Krueger
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from Switzerland I will
                drive through Memmingen - and I have a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                  Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:

                  > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                  > :-D

                  Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school ?
                  ;-P
                  regards

                  mick

                • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Quoting crane@...:

                    > Quoting luca vascon <luca.vascon@...>:
                    >
                    > > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                    > > :-D
                    >
                    > Ha Ha, italy is the Boot of Germany, don't they teach you anything at school

                    I made a little bit of a study years ago, I read that Venice came about because
                    it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route trading
                    from the east and then added value on to Germany.

                  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                      > it was idealy situated as a go between place for the silk/spice route
                      > trading
                      > from the east and then added value on to Germany.

                      I think the silk route came from the east to levant which I supppose is
                      palestine or what's left of it and they shipped it out from there.

                    • Carl von Einem
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2009
                        Posted by: "luca vascon"

                        > Is Venice southern Germany, as Munchen is northern Italy?!
                        > :-D

                        Exactly! :-)

                        I didn't have a chance to come and visit your installation because of an
                        urgent job... but how about the Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

                        Posted by: "Thomas Krueger"

                        > In October I will be some days at Augsburg, coming from
                        > Switzerland I will drive through Memmingen - and I have
                        > a shaved 10.5 Nikon.

                        Let's meet in Memmingen!

                        Carl

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 3, 2009