Magic Lantern 5DMkII firmware hack

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Mainly aimed at the cinematographer this hack offers advanced exposure bracketing (only works with Live View and Av and Tv mode, though) and also automated focus stacking plus some nice features (DOF calculator) for those who may need it. I am curious if someone here has already tried it.

      http://magiclantern.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Lantern_Firmware_Wiki

      J├╝rgen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        jrgen_schrader wrote:

        > Mainly aimed at the cinematographer this hack offers advanced exposure
        > bracketing (only works with Live View and Av and Tv mode, though) and
        > also automated focus stacking plus some nice features (DOF calculator)
        > for those who may need it. I am curious if someone here has already
        > tried it.

        Not yet. I'll wait until bracketing works in M, too. It's pretty useless
        for panoramas in Tv or Av...

        The firmware hack was mentioned here a few times:
        http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=15658&local=y&query=Magic+Lantern

        best regards