Here's one for the romantics

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      Recently fortuity led me to this place and I was pretty much surprised to find my favourite poet buried at this outstanding site, overlooking the valley of the Rhone in canton Wallis, Switzerland.

      So if you ever felt you wanted to cry at the grave of Rainer Maria Rilke, here you go http://www.360cities.net/image/grab-von-rilke

      Enjoy
      Jürgen

      (Who's still wracking his brain on the inscription)
    • RobLee
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        ni image at this link?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
          Hm, I can see it when I click the link. Jeffrey?

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, RobLee <roblee007@...> wrote:

          > ni image at this link?

        • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2009
            you had spaces in the url!
            here it is without spaces
            http://www.360cities.net/image/grab-von-rilke
            lovely :)

            Re: Here's one for the romantics
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/33321;_ylc=X3oDMTJzZ2kwY2tyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4MjI3ODQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNjQ5NgRtc2dJZAMzMzMyMQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjU0NjYzMTk3>
            Posted
            by: "jrgen_schrader" panorama@...
            <panorama@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20Here%27s%20one%20for%20the%20romantics>
            jrgen_schrader
            <http://profiles.yahoo.com/jrgen_schrader> Sat Oct 3, 2009 11:18 am (PDT)

            Hm, I can see it when I click the link. Jeffrey?

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>, RobLee