OT: list search yields bad results

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      When I search this list I will only get results starting March 2009 and earlier. No matter which keyword I enter. How's that? Am I missing something?

      Thanks
      J├╝rgen
    • Carl von Einem
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        I suspect a flaw in Yahoo's database updates...

        As an alternative you can use <http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive>.
        When you visit that page you can also add that mail archive to Firefox'
        list of search engines (this also works with Camino).

        Carl

        Posted by: "jrgen_schrader"

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Quoting Carl von Einem <einem@...>:

          > I suspect a flaw in Yahoo's database updates...
          >
          > As an alternative you can use <http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive>.
          > When you visit that page you can also add that mail archive to Firefox'
          > list of search engines (this also works with Camino).
          that's it !
          El Camino del Rey
          I have been trying to think of that for some time.
          mick

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
            > As an alternative you can use <http://www.panotools.org/mailarchive>.

            Yes, and there are a bit more. See: