Re: linked time-series of panoramas

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009

      > Sometime around 1/10/09 (at 16:26 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:
      >
      > >even though I requested it be included there. :(
      >
      > Aww, turn that frown upside down Jeffrey. ;-)
      >
      > Seriously though, it was and is a good point. The reason it isn't
      > included in what's there now is because that is supposed to be an 'as
      > it comes'-style set of comparisons. For the sake of the sanity of the
      > group helping to get this done, if nothing else!
      >
      > But yes, now that that's done there are further things that would be
      > good to show as well.
      >
      > So...
      >
      > Tiled content. Which players support this?

      All flash players does. At least the 4 main ones.
      Pano2VR has it as standard option
      FPP has it by using tiled QTVR
      and KRpano can also do it with QTVR or with tiled cubefaces.

      Tiled multiresolutionn is a completelly different case.

      I get back to why that is not always working as it should.

      Hans
    • Hans
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009