painting machine pano 2

  • panong_jl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      >Luca wrote:
      as soon as you come here I'll make you a speedy WashingMachinePano
      course...Included retouching, levelling and Shot To Remove Yourself!

      Thanks Luca
      Admittedly there is some tidying up to do but had I wanted to orientate the pano differently I'd have set other values in krp & if I had wanted to remove myself I could easily have done so!
      It was the 360p ring as you guessed.

      JL
    • didilotze
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hallo Luca or JL,

        how to remove myself in these kind of Horizontal Panos is exactly my problem! Appreciate any advice!

        sample:
        http://tinyurl.com/nvte8j

        I would have liked to take this shot by holding the monopod over the cliff and then retouch myself out of the (horizontal nadir) final Pano!

        Cheers

        Didi

        www.roundshot360.de
        didi.lotze@...

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panong_jl" <mondrian@...> wrote:

        > >Luca wrote:
        > as soon as you come here I'll make you a speedy WashingMachinePano
        > course...Included retouching, levelling and Shot To Remove Yourself!
        >
        > Thanks Luca
        > Admittedly there is some tidying up to do but had I wanted to orientate the pano differently I'd have set other values in krp & if I had wanted to remove myself I could easily have done so!
        > It was the 360p ring as you guessed.
        >

        > JL

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
          You have better to shoot a 5th shot, moving yourself and letting the camera
          where it is.
          However nobody stops you from byilding the equirect in a way you fall in
          zenith, and then reedit it with ptgui in order to close and open the
          "orange" again.

          2009/10/2 didilotze <didi.lotze@...>

          > Hallo Luca or JL,
          >
          > how to remove myself in these kind of Horizontal Panos is exactly my
          > problem! Appreciate any advice!
          >
          > sample:
          > http://tinyurl.com/nvte8j
          >
          > I would have liked to take this shot by holding the monopod over the cliff
          > and then retouch myself out of the (horizontal nadir) final Pano!
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Didi
          >
          > www.roundshot360.de
          > didi.lotze@...
          >

          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panong_jl" <mondrian@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > >Luca wrote:
          > > as soon as you come here I'll make you a speedy WashingMachinePano
          > > course...Included retouching, levelling and Shot To Remove Yourself!
          > >
          > > Thanks Luca
          > > Admittedly there is some tidying up to do but had I wanted to orientate
          > the pano differently I'd have set other values in krp & if I had wanted to
          > remove myself I could easily have done so!
          > > It was the 360p ring as you guessed.
          > >

          > > JL

          Luca Vascon.

          www.canalview.it
          www.officinepanottiche.com

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2009
            yess!
            I know I was joking! ;-P after discussion in levelling pano, I see bending
            lines everywhere!!
            0039 3402418730 is my number, call me when you are in zone!!