[PanoToolsNG] Re: linked time-series of panoramas

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009
      Sometime around 1/10/09 (at 16:26 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:

      >even though I requested it be included there. :(

      Aww, turn that frown upside down Jeffrey. ;-)

      Seriously though, it was and is a good point. The reason it isn't
      included in what's there now is because that is supposed to be an 'as
      it comes'-style set of comparisons. For the sake of the sanity of the
      group helping to get this done, if nothing else!

      But yes, now that that's done there are further things that would be
      good to show as well.

      So...

      Tiled content. Which players support this?

    • Hans
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009

        > Sometime around 1/10/09 (at 16:26 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:
        >
        > >even though I requested it be included there. :(
        >
        > Aww, turn that frown upside down Jeffrey. ;-)
        >
        > Seriously though, it was and is a good point. The reason it isn't
        > included in what's there now is because that is supposed to be an 'as
        > it comes'-style set of comparisons. For the sake of the sanity of the
        > group helping to get this done, if nothing else!
        >
        > But yes, now that that's done there are further things that would be
        > good to show as well.
        >
        > So...
        >
        > Tiled content. Which players support this?

        All flash players does. At least the 4 main ones.
        Pano2VR has it as standard option
        FPP has it by using tiled QTVR
        and KRpano can also do it with QTVR or with tiled cubefaces.

        Tiled multiresolutionn is a completelly different case.

        I get back to why that is not always working as it should.