AW: [PanoToolsNG] Painting machine pano

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      Luca: when does your course start ??????
      I would attend :)

      Ciao
      Mike

      ----------------------------
      ----------------------------
      360? VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------
      Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
      http://virtugraf.wordpress.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
        As soon as you are here!
        :-DD

        2009/10/1 ptgroup <ptgroup@...>

        > Luca: when does your course start ??????
        > I would attend :)
        >
        > Ciao
        > Mike
        >
        > ----------------------------
        > ----------------------------
        > 360? VR Fotografie:
        > http://www.360de.de
        >
        > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        > http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

      • Thomas Krueger
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
          Is this an invitation to the upcoming 2009 Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

          -----
          Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
            yeeeeeeeeeeees!