Re: [PanoToolsNG] Painting machine pano

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      as soon as you come here I'll make you a speedy WashingMachinePano course...
      Included retouching, levelling and Shot To Remove Yourself!
      ;-P

      However D3 and 360 P, unless you mean the ring, are a bit too heavy for
      these tricks;-P

      2009/10/1 panong_jl <mondrian@...>

      > http://www.john-law.org.uk/standard/pm/index.html
      >
      > You may be interested in this pano of an exhibit at the current MA show
      > here at the art school in Bath. It shows a 'painting machine' which throws
      > paint around the walls of a closed room. The only way to readily pano it was
      > using a horizontal pole.
      >
      > Thanks to the tutorial on http://360texas.com/tips/hpolepano/index.htm I
      > was able to make something usable.
      >
      > You see the room from above with participants to the side as usual.
      > The young artist gazes steadily at his creation while the old artist peers
      > anxiously at the apparatus wondering if his camera will fall into the
      > plaster below.
      >
      > Using a D3 with 10.5 Nikkor on a pole incorporating a 360p head, manfrotto
      > monopod and some tube left by the plumber, 4 images: up, left, down and
      > right were taken in a vertical plane. These were then corrected using PTGui
      > and published using KRPano, two excellent toolkits which get better all the
      > time!
      >

      > JL

      Luca Vascon.

      www.canalview.it
      www.officinepanottiche.com

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        Luca: when does your course start ??????
        I would attend :)

        Ciao
        Mike

        ----------------------------
        ----------------------------
        360? VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------
        Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
        http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
          As soon as you are here!
          :-DD

          2009/10/1 ptgroup <ptgroup@...>

          > Luca: when does your course start ??????
          > I would attend :)
          >
          > Ciao
          > Mike
          >
          > ----------------------------
          > ----------------------------
          > 360? VR Fotografie:
          > http://www.360de.de
          >
          > NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
          > http://www.abstraktfoto.de
          > Aktuelles vom Virtugrafen:
          > http://virtugraf.wordpress.com

        • Thomas Krueger
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
            Is this an invitation to the upcoming 2009 Panorama Laundry Lagoon Meeting?

            -----
            Greetings, Thomas - http://www.thomaskrueger.eu thomaskrueger.eu
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
              yeeeeeeeeeeees!