Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: linked time-series of panoramas

  • crane@ukonline.co.uk
    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 30, 2009
      Quoting krpanocoder <mail@...>:

      > what's finally the best settings must be found out individually for each
      > requirement of course

      so just to drag out the last drop

      what is the best possible way to present a panorama considering good quality and
      obviously trying to keep the interest of the viewer while nothing is
      happening(downloading) ?

      regards

      mick

    • Hans
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009

        > Sometime around 1/10/09 (at 16:26 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:
        >
        > >even though I requested it be included there. :(
        >
        > Aww, turn that frown upside down Jeffrey. ;-)
        >
        > Seriously though, it was and is a good point. The reason it isn't
        > included in what's there now is because that is supposed to be an 'as
        > it comes'-style set of comparisons. For the sake of the sanity of the
        > group helping to get this done, if nothing else!
        >
        > But yes, now that that's done there are further things that would be
        > good to show as well.
        >
        > So...
        >
        > Tiled content. Which players support this?

        All flash players does. At least the 4 main ones.
        Pano2VR has it as standard option
        FPP has it by using tiled QTVR
        and KRpano can also do it with QTVR or with tiled cubefaces.

        Tiled multiresolutionn is a completelly different case.

        I get back to why that is not always working as it should.