Re: linked time-series of panoramas

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 30, 2009
      Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

      > heh... Here in the most powerful country in the World -- I get 750mbps -- sometimes.

      You mean 750Kbps I guess...

      But hey, fibre optic is coming to you :
      http://tinyurl.com/y8mns77

      Oh btw I just read an article today saying some scientist got a 15,5Tbps transmission over 7 000 km.
      http://tinyurl.com/y8f7ufk

      Future sounds nice, isn't it ?

      Cheers,

      G.
    • Hans
      Message 64 of 64 , Oct 1, 2009

        > Sometime around 1/10/09 (at 16:26 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:
        >
        > >even though I requested it be included there. :(
        >
        > Aww, turn that frown upside down Jeffrey. ;-)
        >
        > Seriously though, it was and is a good point. The reason it isn't
        > included in what's there now is because that is supposed to be an 'as
        > it comes'-style set of comparisons. For the sake of the sanity of the
        > group helping to get this done, if nothing else!
        >
        > But yes, now that that's done there are further things that would be
        > good to show as well.
        >
        > So...
        >
        > Tiled content. Which players support this?

        All flash players does. At least the 4 main ones.
        Pano2VR has it as standard option
        FPP has it by using tiled QTVR
        and KRpano can also do it with QTVR or with tiled cubefaces.

        Tiled multiresolutionn is a completelly different case.

        I get back to why that is not always working as it should.