Best Student Paper Award - VSMM2009

  • panometr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi,

      I would like to let you know that my paper titled:
      'Embedding Interactive Storytelling within Still and Video Panoramas for
      Cultural Heritage Sites'
      was awarded the Best Student Paper Award at the VSMM2009 conference in
      Vienna.
      You can read more on this website: http://www.vsmm2009.org

      I can't publish my paper (copyright issues etc.), because it will be
      published on-line by IEEE soon (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/).

      I have just updated my website (http://www.charles3d.info) about my
      research at the University of Plymouth. You are warmly welcome to
      Panotools Meeting 2010 in Plymouth (remember that voting will finish in
      25 hours time).

      I am looking forward to your comments and feedback.

      Karol Kwiatek
      http://www.charles3d.info