Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Geotaging panorama - heading

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009
      Actually, the heading doesn't give problems ;-)

      I can interpolate that from my GPS data since I need this for my
      Drivepano project and the car is always moving I can get pretty accurate
      heading information, roll and pitch it's a different story, but I will
      be in the look out for inclinometers, thanks.

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda