Sydney Rock Pool Virtual Tours

  • aaronmspence
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
      G'day All,

      After a long break and lots of twittering, I've rediscovered my blog. What's great about a blog is you can use more than 140 characters & show panos, maps & images without having to link out to them :)

      http://blog.panedia.com/

      The latest post is from a couple of days shooting in Sydney last year. I shot about 170 panos, including 18 Rock Pools (Sea Baths). The Sydney coastline is a thing of diverse beauty.

      Thanks, Aaron Spence.
      http://twitter.com/aaronspence ;)
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
        On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM, aaronmspence <aaron@...> wrote:

        > G'day All,
        > After a long break and lots of twittering, I've rediscovered my blog.
        > What's great about a blog is you can use more than 140 characters & show
        > panos, maps & images without having to link out to them :)

        Yeah, but Twitter is a very different experience
        For example, I've seen all your tweets, and looked at all your links ! :-)

        I think the way twitter make the msgs being fast and objective is amazing

        Nowadays, after some months on it, Twitter is already the third pointer of
        visitors to my pano's website

        Best regards
        AYRTON

        http://blog.panedia.com/
        > The latest post is from a couple of days shooting in Sydney last year. I
        > shot about 170 panos, including 18 Rock Pools (Sea Baths). The Sydney
        > coastline is a thing of diverse beauty.
        > Thanks, Aaron Spence.
        > http://twitter.com/aaronspence ;)

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
      • aaronmspence
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
          Thanks Ayrton, you are right twitter is a great medium. I'm not about to give it up... just devote a little more time to the blog, rather than all on Twitter.

          I've also read all your English tweets & visited lots of links :)

          Aaron.

          > Yeah, but Twitter is a very different experience
          > For example, I've seen all your tweets, and looked at all your links ! :-)
          >
          > I think the way twitter make the msgs being fast and objective is amazing
          >
          > Nowadays, after some months on it, Twitter is already the third pointer of
          > visitors to my pano's website
          >
          > Best regards
          > AYRTON

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2009
            On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM, aaronmspence <aaron@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Ayrton, you are right twitter is a great medium. I'm not about to
            > give it up... just devote a little more time to the blog, rather than all on
            > Twitter.
            >
            > I've also read all your English tweets & visited lots of links :)

            Thanks, and sorry for the portuguese ones :-)
            I'm trying to always write in two languages, but since I'm getting some
            french people too, maybe I'll tweet in three languages as well :-)

            best
            AYRTON

            > Aaron.
            >
            > > Yeah, but Twitter is a very different experience
            > > For example, I've seen all your tweets, and looked at all your links !
            > :-)
            > >
            > > I think the way twitter make the msgs being fast and objective is amazing
            > >
            > > Nowadays, after some months on it, Twitter is already the third pointer
            > of
            > > visitors to my pano's website
            > >
            > > Best regards
            > > AYRTON