Sigma 8mm - where to buy

  • José Féria
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hello,

      i´m new to pano, and looking to buy a sigma 8mm f3.5 for my canon.

      Can anyone help me telling me were i can find a safe online store in Europe?

      I found some places, but it are all out of stock.

      Thank you

      moraféria

    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
        Quoting José Féria <moraferia@...>:

        > Hello,
        >
        > i´m new to pano, and looking to buy a sigma 8mm f3.5 for my canon.
        >
        > Can anyone help me telling me were i can find a safe online store in Europe?
        >
        > I found some places, but it are all out of stock.
        although not europe
        I bought stuff from these guys with no problems.

        http://tinyurl.com/yew6cyu

        regards

        mick

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
          > http://tinyurl.com/yew6cyu
          hmm doesn't say the fit you will need to ask