Re: [PanoToolsNG] Breeze Systems releases DSLR Remote Pro for Mac

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2009
      jrgen_schrader wrote:

      > You shoot HDR images?
      > Does DPP automated bracketing with more then three levels?

      No and No :-)
      Sorry, I missed he bracketing tool.

      BTW do you go out taking pano's with your Macbook ?
      I don't.

      When needed I buy a thing like
      this:http://promotesystems.com/products/Promote-Control.html
      I don't take the risk and I don't like the "not so handy workflow" outdoor.
      BTW multishot outdoor is a PITA because of movements and I prefer 1shot RAW
      and fuse afterwards.