Re: A spectacular stage ...

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2009

      > > http://www.mediavr.com/defqonsydney2009.htm
      > > .. from a music festival here yesterday.

      here is a bit of video I shot with the same camera/lens as the panorama
      ie. Canon 5dMkII/10.5mm Nikkor
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUTOEfKiYc
      Here the camera/lens is configured for panorama shooting ie. vertical so
      not ideal for video but ok. I exported frames as jpgs from the original video, loaded them into PTGui and corrected them to 130 by 130 equirectangulars (plus a bit of vertical stretching), and then re-attached the audio and uploaded it. The audio is overloaded by the volume but I think it still gives a good idea of the ambience -- and with the camera being up in the air there is not so much crowd noise as you usually get with this kind of video.

      Peter M