Re: shutter release for D70

  • tschnitzlein
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
      Since you're using a Non-S D70, all you can do is to cannibalize an ML-L3 and mount the IR transmitter in front of the receiver window, inserting a wire between the switch button and the rest of the ML-L3's electronics. It's a real pity that Nikon didn't inlude an electric remote connection I/F in the first D70 series.