Haytor timelapse and website update (was: Canon 5d mk II...)

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2009
      On 21 Sep 2009, at 18:01, conan wrote:

      > Excellent picture of Dartmoor Ian. I haven't even got into night
      > photography yet although i will certainly start once the 5d mk II is
      > in my hands ;-)
      >
      > Andrew

      Here's two albums of images/videos and a few blog posts about the
      project that crop was from. Basically, it's a 24 hour timelapse plus
      voiceover that's going to be shown in a cylindrical arena next year in
      Plymouth. Possibly in August if the PanoTools Meeting ends up in the
      UK, but the dates for the arena are still a bit fluid.

      http://ianjameswood.co.uk/art/360/24-haytor

      The website layout and settings aren't totally finished, any comments
      welcome. I'll be adding a keyword to all the pages that have
      interactive panoramas, and at some stage adding Flash versions of the
      panos (at the moment it's only QT content).

      Ian

      P.S. I'll be adding interactive versions of some of the timelapse
      panos, at the moment there are only videos and stills uploaded.