Expedia Stereographic ads...

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
      hey guys -
      last month, another photographer (Alexandre Duret-Lutz
      <http://www.flickr.com/photos/gadl/> ) and myself shot a series of
      stereographic panoramas which are being used by expedia.co.uk in print
      ads and billboards across europe, and on various expedia websites across
      europe like www.expedia.it <http://www.expedia.it>
      i shot panos of both the statue of liberty & the welcome to las vegas
      sign (ill be posting to my site soon), and i'm hearing from alexandre
      that some of these are popping up as billboards in the UK ?
      i would love to see photos of some of these, if anyone should come
      across any, i'm in the US and the ads are not running here...
      many thanks
      sam - - - - - Sam Rohn Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com
      <http://www.samrohn.com > Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com
      <http://www.nylocations.com > <http://www.nylocations.com > New York
      City

    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
        On Tue 22-Sep-2009 at 09:17 -0000, Sam Rohn wrote:
        >last month, another photographer (Alexandre Duret-Lutz
        ><http://www.flickr.com/photos/gadl/> ) and myself shot a series of
        >stereographic panoramas which are being used by expedia.co.uk in
        >print ads and billboards across europe, and on various expedia
        >websites across europe like <http://www.expedia.it>

        >i shot panos of both the statue of liberty & the welcome to las
        >vegas sign (ill be posting to my site soon), and i'm hearing from
        >alexandre that some of these are popping up as billboards in the
        >UK? i would love to see photos of some of these, if anyone should
        >come across any, i'm in the US and the ads are not running here...
        >many thanks

        They were putting these two up as I walked back from work today (in
        Sheffield):

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/3945735164/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/3945734776/

        Apologies for the spectacularly bad photos, I'll take a real camera
        tomorrow and see if there are any others.

        --
        Bruno
      • Sam Rohn
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
          thanks bruno -

          these are alex's panos, im sure he'll appreciate seeing them :)

          sam

          - - - - -
          Sam Rohn :: Panoramic Photography :: www.samrohn.com :: Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com :: New York City

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

          > On Tue 22-Sep-2009 at 09:17 -0000, Sam Rohn wrote:
          > >last month, another photographer, Alexandre Duret-Lutz
          > > and myself shot a series of
          > >stereographic panoramas which are being used by expedia.co.uk in
          > >print ads and billboards across europe, and on various expedia
          > >websites across europe like http://www.expedia.it
          >
          > >i shot panos of both the statue of liberty & the welcome to las
          > >vegas sign (ill be posting to my site soon), and i'm hearing from
          > >alexandre that some of these are popping up as billboards in the
          > >UK? i would love to see photos of some of these, if anyone should
          > >come across any, i'm in the US and the ads are not running here...
          > >many thanks
          >
          > They were putting these two up as I walked back from work today (in
          > Sheffield):
          >
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/3945735164/
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/3945734776/
          >
          > Apologies for the spectacularly bad photos, I'll take a real camera
          > tomorrow and see if there are any others.
          >
          > --
          > Bruno

        • Henri Smeets
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 24, 2009
            I saw them here in Amsterdam a few weeks ago, here's a shot from the London
            trip.

            http://www.nabble.com/file/p25579078/london.jpeg

            Great work guys!
          • Alexandre Duret-Lutz
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 29, 2009
            • Keith Martin
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 29, 2009
                Sometime around 29/9/09 (at 22:10 +0200) Alexandre Duret-Lutz said:

                >Reachneville just posted pictures of a series of ads showing our six planets

                Wonderful stuff. Permit me a small pang of jealousy! :-)

                I'd missed that because, to be honest, I don't read the London Lite
                because it is a bit of a news-lite rag. But business is most
                definitely business, and your photos got a big audience!