Re: [PanoToolsNG] sticthless hand held panorama (also on panoguide)

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2009
      On 9/18/2009 1:06 PM, dorindxn's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
      typed ...:
      > Hi all, I improoved my stitchless processing techique to be able to
      > make panos both from tripod/panohead and handhelded as well.
      >
      > here is an hand held example
      > http://www.livepanoramas.com/test/StichlessHH/pano001.html
      >
      > the proof that was indeed handhelded :)
      > http://einem.net/panotools/meeting/2009/dorin_riverdeck/
      > © 2009 Carl von Einem

      Carl lied! You're not doing ballet ... you're not en pointe. =8^)

      I suppose the real question is: how long did it take to get the nail out
      of your shoe that you're obviously rotating around? *Great* job of
      staying over the same spot, Dorin.

      > cheers,
      > Dorin

      Pat Swovelin