(20 Sept 2009) Updated extended enfuse and enblend documentation

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      Hi all,

      On 1 September I posted a mail [1] to the hugin-ptx and the panotools-ng
      group about the updated extended enfuse and enblend documentation written by
      dr. Christopher Spiel and published on my site.

      I regenerated all documentation today (20 September) and published them
      again on my site at <http://panorama.dyndns.org/EandE-documentation/>. I
      regenerated the pdf's both in A4 and Letter format.

      The documentation now properly refers to version 4. Note that version 4 is
      currently not officially released but in "pre-4.0" testing & bugfixing fase.
      Note also that because of being version 4 documentation it also means that
      various described options, settings and functionality is not available in
      the "stock" 3.2 version or might have changed.

      This documentation is completely Christoph Spiel's work, not mine. I only
      publish the documentation on my site.

      Hoi,
      Harry

      [1]: