Re: [PanoToolsNG] PanoTools Meeting 2010 - please vote for venue

  • luca vascon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
      sorry, no more yahoo member, no more yahoo mail...
      :-(
      Only one single personal email adress
      I also have the pain in the ass not to be able to change mailing adress of
      this group.

      I'm quite completely OUT of all kind of digital life, except here.
      I'm really ALPHA and NOT web2.0
      I did it all ages ago with bbs, when internet did not exist and all was done
      with phone calls and C=64, I had digital life digital death
      In days of Assbook I founded an Antisocial Network, which only member is me.

      For me Vienna or Lisbon.

      Luca.

      --
      Luca Vascon.