thank you Bill Meikle

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
      For being the first (AFAIK anyway) to make a pano-video of a bunch of naked
      people running around in the desert.

      http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/glove2/

      :-D

      Pass the magic mushrooms!

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • Fung Yu
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
        I see Bill was running along with them... is he naked as well!?? ;-)

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
          Quoting "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@...>:

          > For being the first (AFAIK anyway) to make a pano-video of a bunch of naked
          > people running around in the desert.
          >
          > http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/glove2/
          >
          > :-D
          >
          > Pass the magic mushrooms!

          can't you read

          don't repost this. For your eyes only.

        • Trausti Hraunfjord
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
            Another first: Horse riding while making a Pano Video - PV (prenounced
            Pee-Wee)
            http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/horse5sphere/
            More naked people running in the desert:
            http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/glove/
            More naked people.... in a mirror room (quadruple the nakedness):
            http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/mirror_take1/
            More naked people... at the womb:
            http://vrhotwires.com/yeasayer/womb/

            Local supermarkets are out of "shrooms" ....

            ... reaching out for my Ayahuasca....

            Trausti

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
              oops... it IS not to be public... just read the html darn... well can't
              take back what I posted, but would like to apologize for my part in
              spreading it.

              Trausti

              On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:36 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <

            • Matthew Rogers
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
                Typical for people on the internet to NOT READ or comprehend simple
                instructions. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

                Matt

                On 18 Sep 2009, at 10:41, Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:

                > oops... it IS not to be public... just read the html darn... well
                > can't
                > take back what I posted, but would like to apologize for my part in
                > spreading it.
                >
                > Trausti
                >
                > On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 4:36 AM, Trausti Hraunfjord <
              • Trausti Hraunfjord
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
                  My bet is that you read everything before you do or say anything Matthew?

                  I did follow a link that led to a video.
                  Backed one step after the video, ended in a folder with other video folders.
                  Finaly got to the html page containing the information after posting the
                  other links here.
                  That is called a mistake, not bad intent, not lack of comprehension, nor is
                  it something one inevitably would do... read everything in a folder before
                  knowing all the contents. This is the INTERNET, it contains more
                  information than you could consume even if you would read 48 per day. That
                  your opinion is that one should read instructions one has NOT yet come
                  across, is laughable. I got to the html, but I could just as well have left
                  the site without even knowing it being there.

                  Mistakes can be made, I certainly have no problem admitting mine, and I did
                  apologize for my mistake in this case.

                  Some people don't admit their own wrong doings, but rather go on to abuse
                  others... isn't that right Matt?

                  Trausti

                  On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:02 AM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...>wrote:

                  > Typical for people on the internet to NOT READ or comprehend simple
                  > instructions. Doesn't surprise me in the least.
                  >
                  > Matt

                • Hans
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 18, 2009
                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

                    > Typical for people on the internet to NOT READ or comprehend simple
                    > instructions. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

                    It does not matter. Bill made the wrong assumption that the QTVR list is a closed list.

                    I guess his post will be in Google maybe tonight.
                    Here is a search for "what's next from Nikon?"
                    That was posted Wednesday on the list. It is No 6 in the search.
                    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=what%27s+next+from+Nikon%3F&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

                    Hans