Mathmap 1.3.5 available for Windows and Linux

  • tksharpless
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hi all,

      The latest version of the great image processing tool, Mathmap 1.3 by Mark Probst, is now available for Windows as well as Linux. It is primarily a plugin for The Gimp, but can also be run as a command line utility. Get it at http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/schani/mathmap/

      Anyone who is serious about reformatting photographs should have this tool. Windows users will need to install The Gimp: http://www.gimp.org/windows/.

      Among many other benefits, it is now possible to run my PVSqueeze script for de-bulging Pannini projections (ftp://tksharpless.net/Mathmap/PVSqueeze.mm) on Windows.

      Cheers, Tom
    • ranjan s
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009
        I downloaded GIMP 2.6.7 & installed mathmap 1.3.5 but I don't see PVSqueeze script installed anywhere along with mathmap.
        Windows 7 x64bit

        Do I need to install that seperately?
        the ftp link you provided ask for user name & password so where do I download & how do I install it?

        Ranjan