Bouncing members and Digest Number 147-150

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hello!

      No matter if you receive every single message of the PanoToolsNG Yahoo
      group (if you read this via a different channel something is definitely
      smelling, in that case please contact me at <einem [at] gmx.de>) or the
      digest, there is something important to do: please add this list's
      address <PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com> to your White List to make sure
      that every message is delivered to you.

      I stepped into some silly trap and didn't realize for a couple of
      digests that my address had been deactivated by yahoo groups for
      something that Yahoo calls sort of "Sorry, we couldn't deliver your
      digests since our servers are so sensible and your mail server didn't
      smile at our servers fast enough". It's true, the system kicked me!

      We have a number of other victims who stepped into the same trap and I'm
      working on it, but...

      Can someone please forward me Digest Number 147-150?

      And please not everyone there since I know exactly that we have a big
      number of digest receivers. Just reply to me off list and if you are the
      first one to answer I'll write back really soon... :-)

      Thanks,
      Carl

      Co-owner and Co-moderator of PanotoolsNG

      ps.
      Did I mention that if you read this via a different channel other than
      PanotoolsNG Yahoo group something is definitely smelling, in that case
      please contact me privately at <einem [at] gmx.de>?