Re: Flash Panoramas in Director 11

  • ahoeben41
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009
      > What is Spi-vi? And what is its relationship to Director?

      SPi-V is a panorama "engine" written in Director. It uses the 3d hardware acceleration provided by Director to display panoramas very smoothly. SPi-V is "Director-native". I made SPi-V.
      http://fieldofview.com/spv

      > The short answer is that the Flash versions already exist.

      What version of Director are you using, and what version of the Flash player was the content created for? Director 11.5 still does not play back actionscript3-based swf files, so you would have to target Flash player 8 to be sure (note: Director 11.5 will play back Flash 9 files, provided they use actionscript 2 as opposed to actionscript 3).

      'do