Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Need help in Firefox color management

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
      I was on that same page when I was having troubles in a flash swf and
      the colors were crazy from one monitor to the other on the same
      machine that has color matched screens. I would test my jpg and then
      the swf and then test both Safaris and FF. Long story short. Be
      careful with this rabbit hole. A lot of time can be put into it before
      you fill it up.

      I digressed, the link helped out a lot and enlightened me on issues or
      it shaded my view on what I was seeing.

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791