Re: All-Estonian Dance and Song Celebration "To Breathe as One"

  • rey01ee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 11:37 AM
      Hi Flemming,

      Thank you for comments!

      Seems like your new PC is much faster then my. Never seen such fast scrolling. Sometimes it runs too slow... I'm not programmer myself and this scroll list is just my modification of Scrolling Thumbnails plugin you can find at krpano.com. If you interested - I can send you my version. There's also variable in XML for scrolling speed control.

      Cheers,

      Andrew Bodrov