Re: Latest Enfuse

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2009
      Wow, Hugin went from version 0.8 to version 2009. :-)

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Roger Howard <rogerhoward@...> wrote:
      > fix enfuse (or at least make a good build) for the rest of us, rather
      > than waiting for someone else to do it?

      enfuse, and its twin sibling enblend, are undergoing major changes at
      the moment. Release 4.0 is around the corner. Andrew, Christoph, and a
      dozen of volunteers have joined forces. We currently hunting down the
      bugs <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=123407&atid=696409>

      on a related note, Hugin's next version, 2009.2.0, is in beta now. GPU
      accelerated stitching (experimental).