Updated extended enfuse and enblend documentation

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      On January 21 I posted a mail [1] to the hugin-ptx and the panotools-ng
      group about extended enfuse and enblend documentation written by dr.
      Christopher Spiel and published on my site.

      Since then Christoph has been busy improving, expanding and bug-fixing
      enblend and enfuse. He had already started an official spin-off development
      branch. His developments have recently been merged into the official tree
      and ARE now the official tree and we are now heading towards a version 4.0
      release. You can find this development tree at enblend.sourceforge.net.
      Enblend/enfuse have switched from CVS to Mercurial.

      Next to further developing enblend and enfuse to the next level, he also
      continued writing and correcting the documentation and expanding the formats
      in which it is (can be) published.

      I updated the "EandE-documentation" page on my website at <
      http://panorama.dyndns.org/EandE-documentation/>. This documentation is
      dated 11 August 2009.
      Again: *this is not my work at all. All credits go to Christoph Spiel.*

      Note also that Andrew Mihal is the creator ("father") and main developer of
      enblend/enfuse until 3.2 when he started working on a GPU enhanced version
      of nona.

      Hoi,
      Harry

      [1]: